Stainless Steel 30/60ml Japanese Jigger
A jigger, alcohol jigger or bar jigger is an hourglass-shaped bartender measuring tool used to ensure that they pour accurate amounts of alcohol into every drink. Usually made of metal (and sometimes plastic), jiggers contain two different measuring amounts – one on either side of the hourglass.
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel;
- Size: 1/2-3/4oz, 20-40ml, 25-50ml, 1oz1oz/1 1/2oz (30/45ml), 1oz/2oz (30/60ml).
- MOQ : 500 pcs.
- Sample time: 5-7 working days;
- Packing: Bulk packed per customer’s require.
- Finish: Silver, Black, Gold,Copper, Any Color Is Acceptable.
- Payment terms: T/T. 30% deposit to confirm the order, 70% before the shipment.
- Logo Method: Decal logo, Laser logo, Etching logo, Silk printing logo, Debossed logo, Embossed logo.